we got our invite to The Event that the MIL might be coming to town for.
it's on feb. 10, a sunday, from 6-12.
does that mean feb. 11 is a holiday? i haven't looked at a calendar yet but maybe it's President's Day? i'm gonna check online soon's i'm done with this post.
looks like i'm at least getting closer to nailing down the dates of the MIL visit...
update: i guess y'all already know President's Day is feb. 18?
LOL
is this part of the "mother-in-law" trick?
.
Northern home girl transplanted to the land of southern belles tells tales from a life lived in vibrant color, sprinkled with random bits of radiant bliss...
Welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
903.
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are all healthy and safe. As I said in my previous post, there have been a number of changes chez Bliss. ...
-
good morning y'all. it is with a dichotomized heart that i sit and type this post. i had decided i wasn't going to blog on this...
-
i started making the baskets after we moved south. i hadn't crocheted much in a while but i still had a big stash of yarn. and somehow i...
-
hey y'all. i dunno why i can't seem to avoid popping into the emergency room every six months or so. my most recent visit was th...
2 comments:
Shut up girl, you know your "mother" ain't tryna trick you. LOL. I reading your post like, uhhh President's Day ain't on the 11th. *chuckle*
Ohhh like going to big event stuff where there's gonna be food and excitement.
Uh huh Aly. I like food and fun too but in the company of people I like and who like me toooooooooooooooooo.
LOL
Any way, you KNOW there are more MIL tales to come.
:-O
Post a Comment