Hello everyone. 👋🏾
Today was a really good day for me. I have so much to be thankful for as it winds down:
- I talked to both my parents today.
- I was able to help my dad with an ongoing issue that had worrying him .
- Baby Bliss and her fiancé treated me to lunch today. We had a great time.
- I treated myself to a movie today. (Proud Mary) It wasn't what I expected but I enjoyed it.
- The forecast calls for snow to start in about 7 hours. I went to Aldi and Walmart before heading home. If I get snowed in, I'll have food to eat.
- My car has an almost-full tank of gas.
- I have a safe and warm place to live.
I am aware that there are people in the world who currently lack necessities. Some of them may be people I know.
My prayer is that if anyone who crosses my path needs help, I can assist or find an appropriate resource. I also pray that I am mindful of and grateful for my every blessing.