Saturday, February 23, 2008

309: fun stuff

hey y'all.

i've been meaning to post this pic but kept forgetting. it's a belt i crocheted for baby bliss. it's ribbon i got from the dollar store and the hoops are recycled plastic covered in the same ribbon.

i like it but i think i need to add some plain, small beads to the tassels to give them a bit of weight.

the belt is 27 -- maybe 30 -- inches long. baby bliss wanted it to drape on her hips.

i couldn't find my camera the day i wanted to take the pic. so i just put it on the scanner. not a bad photo, i guess.





1 comment:

Amy Strong said...

What a neat project! My blog and website are all about family fun and frugal family living. I would like to feature some of your ideas on my sites if you are interested.

Here is a little about myself.

I am a new WAHM and am excited to begin networking with moms and grandmothers who are juggling the many roles they have in life just as I am. I had a 15 year career as an accountant for a publicly traded company and I missed out on so many of the precious moments in the lives of my boys.

In August of ’07 I finally took the step of faith and left my full-time employment so that I could have the time, energy, and flexibility to focus on the needs of my tween (age 12) and 1st grader (age 6).

I have built a website which focuses on the essentials of family living, hence the name ~ www.essentialfamilyliving.com and http://essentialfamilyliving.blogspot.com/. One of my favorite topics of discussion is Family Fun Night and I have dedicated much of my blog space to this subject.

I would love for you to view my site and blog then comment with any suggestions, advice, or encouragement. Thank you for the consideration.

Blessing on your day!

Amy