Wednesday, July 4, 2007

125: i was gonna...

write about some stuff i did earlier but i'm too tired. my eyes feel kinda swollen (probably because i finally took my extended wear contacts out after over-extending the wear by a month or so. (i know, i know.)

the headache (yes, another one.) can be fixed with more water, i'm sure. i just hope my bedtime cookie snack doesn't backfire on me and make the headache worse. i would be eating the cookies while i type but i'm in the living room and my momma is here.

even tho she's sposed to be sleep, y'all know what they say 'bout every shut eye. add to that the fact that my daughter has been coming out here for the past hour saying good night. (she and my mother are sharing the princess suite.)

if my momma sees me eating lemon creme cookies this time of night (or any other time, really), i/we will never hear the end of the rant that will ensue: hydrogenated oils clog arteries, the sugar causes teeth to rot and bellies to pot, the dye plucks up something or other and it will all cause the immune system to shut down. or at least go haywire and cause a multitude of unsatisfactory trips to the primary care doc in search of an answer...

on another note, why the heck is this tickle bug stalking me?! (i think it's what some people call it a camel fly but i'm not sure cuz i always thought camel flies -- is it candle flies? -- were a lot bigger than this small thingie.)

so i thought it was one of those ugly flying brown beetles and i swatted it when it kept flying too close to my face. by the time i realized it was a tickle bug, i had beaten it down one time too many. now it can't fly but it can hop and jump. :-(

i'm sorry tickle bug. i didn't mean to maim you but you can't be flying all up in a sista's face. we don't play that where i come from.

and now it keeps hop-jumping onto my body parts. ewwwwwww!

g'nite y'all. i'm gonna get me some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

awww man! what the hell was that thump i just heard outside? hope it wasn't on my balcony. i'm too tired for drama.

.

No comments: