Wednesday, July 4, 2007

126: crafty stuff

gee whizzzzzzzzzzz y'all.

i joined a ring for crafty mommas a week (or two) ago. i'm not sure if i'm supposed to make a crafty post every so often or not. but i think the rest of the rings require some type of participation in the group thingie, right?

so this is my crafty post. :-)

i crocheted a scarf (a.k.a. a kerchief) for the mermaid (a.k.a. baby bliss). that delightful little water sprite watched me agonize over stitch counts, gauges, thread weight, etc. for the week it took me to finish the scarf. she alternated between encouraging me and teasing me about my anal quest for the perfect scarf.



when it was done, she modeled it for me once. then she put it in her room and it disappeared for several months. i unearthed it the other day and here it is.





.

No comments: