Saturday, July 28, 2007

169: bliss baubles

hey y'all.

not much to say... just wanted to post some photos of a bracelet i made in the wee hours of friday morn.











i think it's delicate and girly without being overly frou-frou. what do y'all think??

the main beads are glass seed beads in sky blue, cobalt blue, and apple green. the small gold-plated beads are the teasers. there are also a few 3 mm glass beads in apple green, sky blue, and royal blue sprinkled around.

some of the bigger metal beads are small brass bells. the others are (approx.) 6 mm brass rounds that i recycled from an old bracelet i broke. the 3 big blue glass beads that were recycled from the same bracelet.

i call this the Fertility Bracelet cuz there's a small fertility symbol swinging from one of the coils.
here she is:
i think i'm gonna start selling my jewelry online as soon as i get a few more done. i've ordered more supplies (wire for the rings) from my source and i'm waiting excitedly. i didn't order anything for more bracelets though. i guess i'll wait to see what the demand will be for those...

and thanks baby bliss for being such a patient hand model. mommy appreciates your hard work.

uh oh. i've just been summoned for a trip to the library. gotta run y'all.

more later...

2 comments:

Aly Cat 121 said...

I like the winding bracelets. That is cute. I like to place ones like that on the upper part of my arm, like arm bracelets.

Political Season said...

Beautiful Beads...reminds me of a project my daughter and mother made a few years ago. I watched them thread , weave and bead with awe. Thanks for sharing, your bio had me thinking - hey, I thought I had the award for awesome array of characteristics smushed together - but I guess I'm going to have to share.