hey y'all.
if you're looking for a good book to read and you want some ideas, subscribe to the Review-A-Day at Powells.com.
reading books has been one of my favorite activities since kindergarten. but more and more these days, if it ain't online, i don't have time to read it. Powell's reviews give me an idea of what i will likely enjoy in my spare bits of offline reading time.
.
Northern home girl transplanted to the land of southern belles tells tales from a life lived in vibrant color, sprinkled with random bits of radiant bliss...
Welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
903.
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are all healthy and safe. As I said in my previous post, there have been a number of changes chez Bliss. ...
-
good morning y'all. it is with a dichotomized heart that i sit and type this post. i had decided i wasn't going to blog on this...
-
i started making the baskets after we moved south. i hadn't crocheted much in a while but i still had a big stash of yarn. and somehow i...
-
hey y'all. i dunno why i can't seem to avoid popping into the emergency room every six months or so. my most recent visit was th...
2 comments:
I'm working through the Harry Potter series. Never read one until last fall. Now I'm on number 6. Easy reads are definitely for me right now!
Hi there Susan. Two thumbs up to you!
I'm afraid to read Harry Potter. LOL
We love the movies but the books are so thick, I just know she's got stuff in there that didn't/won't make it to any of the movies. :-(
Post a Comment