Saturday, September 7, 2019

884.

Happy Saturday y'all.

I hope everyone is somewhere safe and in good spirits.

We're doing well here.

The hurricane (Dorian) caused some destruction along the coast of our state and I heard that a tornado spawned by same also touched down south of us.

Our local weather guy said some areas near us got rain but thankfully our local area only experienced cloudy skies and wind.

Today has been chill chez Bliss. Baby Bliss felt awful when she woke up this morning so she called out for the day. I believe she's off tomorrow as well.

Tomorrow shall be a day of fun and family for us. My friend is coming to stay with us for a few days of his vacation.

We have a loose agenda: the mountains, dinner for my birthday (another one!), dinner with grandma and the aunties, hanging out here with Baby Bliss. We'll probably have lunch at my favorite park a few times too.

I'm excited and so is Baby Bliss. It's been many years since they've seen each other.

The weather is forecast to be in the 90s here and 80s in the mountains.

1 comment:

C.George said...

I'm glad you weren't affected by the hurricane!