Saturday, May 11, 2019

877.

Hello and how-do folks?

I hope everyone is safe and happy.

We're doing just swell in these parts. Baby Bliss and I are looking at a torrential rain through our living room window and wondering how we're going to get safely to our 6:30 soiree.

The plans for my trip home are prancing along at a proper pace. ๐ŸŽ

I have my dress, jewelry, and shoes for the quinceaรฑera. My dress is sleeveless so I'll need a jacket or sweater, maybe a long sheer scarf to use as a wrap.

My accommodations were secured a few days ago. Thank God because that's been a source of anxiety for the past couple of months (more on that later as well). But now that my bed and board are assured, I've been anxious for another reason.

Maybe "anxious" isn't the proper word. More like nervous excitement... (Is that the same as anxious?)

It's all for the greater good (Let us pray๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ!) so there will be lots of meditating and inhaling of lavender essential oil in the meantime.

Due to the availability dates of my lodging, I'll be heading out two days later than originally scheduled. But I'm not fretting. It still gets me home a day before the party.

It's also possible that those two days will be added at the end of my trip (so says me), which I'm currently open to and perhaps looking forward to. ๐Ÿคซ

My schedule is flexible... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well looka there! The rain has stopped. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

However, we are now under a tornado warning. ๐Ÿ˜จ

I guess it's a good time to start my packing list. ๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ—’

No comments: