Tuesday, June 27, 2017

778.


Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a safe and stress-free weekend.

Now let's get right to it, shall we?

Tales from the dating world:

🌸 The ex-paramour and I are done. There was no card game and there won't be any for me (with him) in the future.

I've decided to let sleeping 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 lie with that situation.  😄😁😂

🌸 I have a date scheduled for Wednesday afternoon with a gentleman I met online yesterday. He's very tall, articulate, retired military, self-employed, interesting.

However, from our conversations, I don't think I'm really his type but I know he thinks I am. I'll meet him for a late lunch and perhaps he'll become a client, a friend, or a resource.

🌸 As for the guy I had the date with Saturday -- let's call him The Hunk -- we have plans to spend  the 4th of July holiday together. I'll head his way mid-morning on Friday, which gives me three days to vet him.

The invite is actually for a five-day/four-night stay at his home, up an additional night from the previous offer. I suspect it will turn into a six-day/five-night stay because Tuesday is the 4th and who heads home on a holiday?

I guess we can say he's invited me for a week-long stay. A bit much for a first visit, yes. But I'll be driving so I can leave any time I like.

There's more but I'm sleepy.

Bon noche folks!

No comments: