Tuesday, June 27, 2017

779.

Good evening everyone.

I hope you've all enjoyed a pleasant and productive day.

It's been an interesting one chez Bliss. 😏

After my last post, I zonked out pretty quickly.

Well folks, I just happened to be rolling over an hour later when the screen on my phone lit up and the phone rang.

It was the Hunk, full of vim and vigor, excitedly rambling on about something he and I had discussed earlier in the evening.

My heart was racing as I listened, not sure if I was awake or dreaming.

As he paused for my response, I gathered my thoughts and told him how the phone had scared me and I needed to get up to find my lavender essential oil.

He apologized and said he called was because I'd told him I was a night owl, he was up and at 'em, and he thought I would be too.

He offered to let me return to my slumber but I declined and decided he needed to talk to me until I was able to wind down.

Which he happily agreed to do. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ά

After we'd talked for about an hour, he said it sounded like I was ready to nod. I was and after a few more minutes of conversation, we rang off.

I had hoped to sleep until 10 a.m. but I was awake before 8 a.m.  *sigh*

The Hunk called again right before noon, beginning a round of back-and-forth phone calls that ended when he called to say good night shortly after 9 p.m.

We talked for 30 or 45 minutes, ending with assurances that we'd talk tomorrow.

In between our first phone call and our last, we did a lot of texting.

We're both Gemini (which means any conversation we have involves four people) and our topics were all over the place.

In fact, while we were texting I was also e-mailing him from my phone (because he can't get images in his texts) so he was responding to texts and emails from me.

One of our conversations revolved around our plans for my visit. We established my arrival date and time as well as some of the things we'll do while I'm there, down to what we'll eat.

The planning itself is fun and it's nice that he seems to be as excited about it as I am.

We also discussed the protocol for my visit (dress code for lounging around the house, no sex, no tobacco, etc.) as well as the possible outcomes of my visit and what those possibilities could mean for us both.

Although we both know what we would like the outcome to be (because we've talked about it), I suggested we go into the visit with no expectations and no pressure so that we both feel as comfortable as possible during our time together.

I also mentioned that we could take any time necessary during my stay to talk about what ever we felt needed discussing. (Because at some point we will want to talk about what we're feeling and thinking. It's how Gemini processes life.)

The Hunk agreed with all.

In the many conversations we've had in the past week, we've touched on lots regarding dating and relationships (of course).

And although we do have common interests and similar life stories, as I've learned from living, it takes a whole lotta commitment to make a relationship work.

From what he's shared with me thus far, the Hunk seems willing to put in the work. Whether it's with me or someone else remains to be seen.

I don't say that because I doubt the attainability of our shared desire.

You all should know by now that I am the eternal optimist who believes in LoveπŸ’•, Magick πŸ’«, fairytales, rainbows🌈, UnicornsπŸ¦„πŸ¦„, heads-up pennies...

However I am also a practical realist who believes in hard work and perseverance. πŸ’ͺ🏾

If the Hunk and I can merge all those details into one big delicious lip-smacking five-star feast, we'll do just fine.

Here's to new beginnings.  πŸ§ πŸ―πŸ’

Good night y'all. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

No comments: