Wednesday, May 10, 2017

761.


Howdy folks.

I hope y'all are healthy and happy today.

My paramour woke me with a phone call shortly before 9 a.m.  We chatted as he drove to his first stop of the day. He called me again en route to his second stop and we talked for the better part of an hour.

Lovely.

Except I had only turned in shortly before 5 a.m.  😭

Now it's almost 8:30 p.m. and I'm beat.

Mid-afternoon, I picked up Baby Bliss between her work shifts. We ran errands that ran later than we intended and were forced to grab lunch on the run.

After I returned the daughter to her sushi and saké, I picked up a few items on a grocery store run. One of my neighbors caught me in the supermarket parking lot and detained me for a round of conversation.

Throughout the day, I talked to my momma, one of my sisters, and there were a few more calls with the paramour.

I also learned some information about obtaining a duplicate of an important document. Something else to add to my to-do list...

Now it's time to shower and shampoo as I anticipate the end of my paramour's work day.

We have a hot date later. 😍


No comments: