Tuesday, April 18, 2017

743.


How-do y'all?

I hope everyone does just fine.

Once again, I'm tired. Not as much as last night but I'm getting there.

Earlier this evening, I had another date with my paramour. 😁

It was short: dinner at one of the nicer chain restaurants down in the Big City.

Actually he had dinner and I nibbled from his plate because Baby Bliss and I had a late lunch today.

Still, it was nice to spend some time with him. We're supposed to meet again later this week.

On my way home I stopped at Walmart for windshield wiper fluid. About an hour later (because I was talking with one of my sisters as I walked the store), I got in line with: the wiper fluid, a lacy black bra, a black shirt, my coveted Kevita Mojita Lime Mint, my 200th pair of black flip flops, and a car deodorizer.

The guy two people ahead of me in line seemed to be having a bit of trouble with his transaction, thus holding up the line.

Ah well...

It gave me time to decide I didn't want the black shirt. If I had known how chemically stinky-smelling the car deodorizer was, I would have left that too. It shall be returned when I make my supermarket run.

Yesterday I did laundry and wouldn't you know, I'm doing laundry again. How two additional loads of dirty laundry amassed when my back was turned is beyond me. I swear there are dirty-laundry sprites about. Either they have a hidden residence here or they visit from some place unknown.

Either way, they make extra work for me.  😒 Shame on them!

Okay folks, I'm off to finish the laundry before I go to sleep.

Sweet dreams y'all. 💤💤💤


No comments: