.
Hey y'all.
I've been up all night, crocheting, Facebooking, and watching telly. Should have been sleep hours ago but it's the weekend right?
My eyes are tired and my saline is no wher near. *sigh*
Gotta get up to get it very soon.
More later...
.
Northern home girl transplanted to the land of southern belles tells tales from a life lived in vibrant color, sprinkled with random bits of radiant bliss...
Welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
903.
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are all healthy and safe. As I said in my previous post, there have been a number of changes chez Bliss. ...
-
good morning y'all. it is with a dichotomized heart that i sit and type this post. i had decided i wasn't going to blog on this...
-
i started making the baskets after we moved south. i hadn't crocheted much in a while but i still had a big stash of yarn. and somehow i...
-
hey y'all. i dunno why i can't seem to avoid popping into the emergency room every six months or so. my most recent visit was th...
No comments:
Post a Comment