Thursday, July 16, 2020

899.

Hey folks.

I hope everyone is safe and secure as these global healing crises continue.

I'm doing well as is my family. I heard from our William today. He's doing well. Such a sweet young man... Baby Bliss is doing well too. She's over with William, hanging tough with him as he continues healing. 💗

The reason I'm here: I have something to tell y'all. It's good news. Sorta. Kind of. 

A few months ago, before Covid-19 became a pandemic, I won tickets from a local radio station to see a group I've loved since I can remember. 

I was so excited that I cried. 

Then the pandemic...

The show was postponed indefinitely.

Any who, the band: The Rolling Stones.

No idea now when the show will be but I got an email from the radio station when the Stones announced the tour postponement. 

*sigh*

No comments: