Sunday, July 12, 2020

898.

Hello, hello, hello folks!

I pray that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe. 

I'm... managing, thankful for meditation, my therapist, my faith.

Good news: our William has completed the longest and most intense part of his treatment. 🙌🏾

We are all thankful, grateful, ecstatic! 💓

And I thank you all for the prayers, kind thoughts, and positive energy sent as we traveled this long path.

The journey continues, as William is scheduled for scans in a few weeks and more physical therapy as well. 

Please join us in affirming William's continued health and healing. Thank you all in advance.

🌸 🌸 🌸

In other news, I had an epiphany this morning: I will die at age 86. 

A message from the Universe... I'm okay with it. What I don't want to know is how. 

So 33 years to go. Gotta get busy doing more fun stuff. 😁

Amen.


No comments: