Thursday, November 7, 2019

888.

(I began writing this in the early morning on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2019 and finished right before posting today. I didn't finish or post it yesterday because I got sidetracked.)

Good morning everyone.

I hope this will be a safe and wonderful day for everyone.

I'm feeling optimistic this morning after learning that our William's new pain meds have given him some respite. 🙌🏾  I'm praying it's a viable solution for the long-term. 🙏🏾

Thank you all for your continued prayers. 💗

🌻 🌻 🌻

Seems I haven't blogged about my dreams in a while. One reason is because I went through a period of being able to recall only snippets of them. It was very frustrating because my dreams are such an integral part of my life that I felt off balance.

My dreams during that period were as action-packed, vivid, and revealing as ever but I couldn't remember the details, only snatches of shadowy images. 😩

Well, I'm happy to say that I once again have enough recall to make me feel whole again. 😀

A quick and dirty rundown (because today will be busy) of what I recall at this moment:


- Monday's dreams:

1. I was in a school being chased by a bear. As I rounded hallways, I shouted to everyone that a bear was coming, that they should run or hide. There were small children in the halls. I'm not sure who ran or hid because I didn't look back.

2. I got to my mom's (the apartment I grew up in, in waking life) and dropped my purse on the floor. As I was closing her front door, I realized someone was after me. I decided to climb down the balconies (three stories up from the ground) to get away. I realized my car keys were in my purse and went to retrieve it, so who ever was after me couldn't steal my car and just in case I needed the car to further my getaway. I woke up before I made it all the way down.


- Wednesday's dream:

1. There were supposed to be three of us (myself, Baby Bliss, and someone I don't remember) going to Paris. I realized we hadn't packed and went in search of suitcases. We were at my grandma's old house in our hometown. All the suitcases were in her basement.

I asked what time we needed to get to the airport (5:30). In the next scene Baby Bliss and I were at an evening church service when I remembered we needed to be at the airport. My watch said 5:17 p.m. and I panicked a bit.


- This morning's dream:

I was on a city bus. A pregnant woman got on and stood in the aisle while waiting for someone to help her to a seat. A man who didn't know her helped her and sat next to her. They conversed in Spanish (she thanked him for helping her, he acknowledged). The bus driver told the man that the woman spoke English. The woman and man spoke a few words to each other in accented English then resumed their conversation in Spanish.

The bus became a tour bus and one of the other passengers was the ex of Baby Bliss's godmother. When our bus arrived at our destination, someone had to remind me to get my belongings from the overhead bin.

I disembarked and saw one of my cousin's (adult) sons. He began throwing rocks at me, saying he wanted me to be his friend. One of the rocks hit me on the shoulder and I threatened him with bodily harm if I was hit again.

I was in a kitchen with someone, looking down at a huge grassy area below. I saw my cousin's son again, running from a kangaroo. He stopped and I thought the kangaroo would attack him. He (and another young man) began singing in hauntingly beautiful voices.

🌻 🌻 🌻

That's it for now folks. Time to skedaddle. Wishing you all a beautiful day!

K.

No comments: