Tuesday, June 18, 2019

881.

Hello, hello, hello folks.

I hope all is well with everyone.

We're just swell here, living and breathing, eating well with a roof over our heads and clean clothes to wear.

I'm thankful. 💓

So, as usual, there is lots to tell.

Before I get back to more details of my Memorial Day weekend, there is more recent stuff to divulge.

But first, let me send my condolences into the Universe, for Anderson Cooper on the transition of his mom, the inimitable Gloria Vanderbilt. May he have peace and comfort for this journey. May her soul merge with the Great Conscious some of us call God and rest easy.

In my teens, Gloria Vanderbilt's name was synonymous with looking "fly". Her jeans were highly coveted among the girls I attended junior high and high school with. I don't recall ever owning a pair but the commercial for the jeans was one of my favorite t.v. adverts.

I was saddened to hear that she'd passed away and I cried watching the CNN tribute Anderson Cooper made for his mom. This will be his first birthday without his mom, my first without my dad.

La vida...

🌸 🌸 🌸


No comments: