Wednesday, June 28, 2017

782.

Good evening folks.

It is with much regret that I inform you all that Baby Bliss and I are on the outs. I don't know what bug plopped in her soup but it must have been a big one.

She seemed to think that I should have cut short an important phone call to talk to her, which I have done in the past. But in recent months, I have decided that I will no longer do so because there have been too many times to count where my child has either ignored my call(s), cut our conversations short because of Friend A/B/C (or her boyfriend or his family or friends), or she ignores my texts until she sees fit to respond.

Cool.

I am her mother and I love her more than I have ever loved anyone else in my life. However if she makes it obvious that I am not a priority for her, then I will no longer go into panicked mama mode any time she decides she's gonna grace me with a few minutes of her time when I'm engaged in other pursuits.

She is an adult and free to live her life any way she chooses but she does not get to decree how I'll live my life. It certainly won't be lived as a member of her court. I am not her lady in waiting and won't be treated as such.

Love does not mean compliance.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

As the world turned today, the Hunk and I shared a few more conversations and did a ton of texting. I'm hoping that even if our situation doesn't become a serious love connection, we can still be friends.

He's a smart man and it's rare that I meet someone who shares my interests as well as my intellect. I also think we can learn a lot from each other.

Que sera, sera...  ðŸ’ƒ

Time to snore folks!

Sweet dreams...

No comments: