Wednesday, June 28, 2017

781.

Happy, happy Wednesday y'all!

I hope everyone is healthy and safe today.

My day began early. Very early.

My eyes opened around 6:30 a.m. 👀 I tried to return to sleep but it didn't happen.

Ahhh well... There were some urgent items on my to-do list so I began my day around 8.

By 9:30 I was ready to run errands. The weather was lovely (sunny, slightly breezy, barely warm) so I decided to walk.

When I arrived at the post office, the weather had begun to heat up and it was very warm inside the post office. Not stifling but I knew it would be if they didn't get the air cranked up soon.

Next I stopped at the local market for plantain chips. I left with the chips, kale, mac and cheese (already cooked), a sweet potato, Meyer lemons, 💕 sweet almond oil, arnica, and my favorite body oil (Vanilla Musk by Kuumba Made).

Definitely more than I intended to buy but I need to eat and drink today and tomorrow, my arnica stash needed replenishing, and the previous vial I'd bought of Vanilla Musk has gone missing.

The sweet almond oil was more of an impulse buy but it won't go to waste.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Mr. Skittish has called me twice today, the first time to check on me (he knows I broke up with the ex-paramour) and the second time to issue a directive about my upcoming visit with the Hunk.

He also told me I need to come visit him this summer so we can hang out and do fun things together. We haven't had a visit since our little New Year's party so probably.

Although he and I met on a dating site, he's become a loyal friend and more like a brother. He and I have discussed the fact that he's not really ready to date although he does want a companion. I guess I'm his stand-in when he gets to feeling too lonely.

I think most of us desire a romantic partner of some sort and I believe Mr. Skittish will be a devoted significant other to someone when he's ready, whenever that may be.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

In other news, the Hunk and I texted and talked this morning as I ran my errands and returned home.

Nothing earth-shattering. Just every day stuff and more about planned activities for my visit.

Which reminds me that I need to create my packing list so I can begin gathering my clothes and other accoutrement.

But right now I feel a long nod coming around the bend.

Nap time.

Gotta turn off the pot on the stove first.

More later folks.

No comments: