Saturday, June 24, 2017

776.


Happy Saturday folks!

I'm counting down to time to get ready for my 4 p.m. date. It's now 2 p.m. and time to get in gear so I'm not late, as is often the case.

From the discussions I've had with the date (several hours over the past 12 hours), I know he's always on time and usually early.

A little about him: retired from both military and federal government, divorced, no children, no pets, non-smoker, light drinker, home owner, northern transplant.

We seem to have many common interests, the most promising being our love of music and the way we handle our finances.

And yes, I did get my mani-pedi this morning.

The salon I visited first was booked so I went to the one Baby Bliss favors. They fit me in and the results are quite nice. But I did re-polish my fingernails when I got home because the color I picked in the salon wasn't quite sparkly enough when I got outside.

What is life without a little shimmer and shine? 😁 🌟 🌟 🌟 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎉 🎉 🎉

Nail polish, lipstick, a smidge of body glitter on the shoulders... It's all good.

Okay folks gotta run!

The date has to drive for over an hour; he just called to say he's on his way to get gas then heading to the restaurant.

Time to hit the shower.

More later... 😉

No comments: