Wednesday, May 24, 2017

768.

Happy Wednesday folks.

I hope everyone is healthy and happy today.

I'm taking baby steps, getting back to "normal" after a long and tiring weekend.

So much to tell and I'm not really in the mood but I know you all want to know how my dad is doing.

The short of it: he's doing well. He's scheduled for two to three weeks in a rehab facility and then home.

His going "home" is what concerns me. That's where his stressors are. If you're a regular reader here, you understand why. I won't rehash any of the reasons but I ask that you all continue the prayers, positive thoughts, and healing energy for this situation.

Despite his failing health my daddy still has a strong will and I believe it's one reason he's still amongst the living, as he would say. I'm thankful to have him for as long as he wants to be here.

My everlasting gratitude to everyone for your continued support during these difficult transitions.

Daddy and I on Monday:



🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸


On other fronts, we celebrated Baby Bliss's birthday a few weeks ago with dinner at one of her favorite local venues. It was a very small but lively group. Lots of food and fun.

Me, en route to Baby Bliss's dinner:




I also went to a birthday party Saturday evening for my other mom. The party was a blast! I saw folks I hadn't seen in years and met new people who I hope will become friends.

The food was excellent, as were the DJ, the songstress, and the bartender.

I'm sure it will be a while before I attend another event like that and I'm glad it turned out so well.

Well folks, the paramour is on his way. We're having a heart-to-heart talk tonight. 💕

Sweet dreams everyone.


No comments: