Sunday, May 21, 2017

766.


Good morning and Happy Sunday y'all! 😊

I hope everyone is somewhere safe and hopefully peaceful as well.

Today I am tired, tired, tired but for good reason.

The past two weeks have been filled with celebration, which I'm always thankful for. The hard work leading up to the fête, not so much.

When we hit a milestone of joy, a celebration is a way of showing gratitude. However that gratitude is often preceded by sacrifice or struggle, yes?

Persevering through 22 hours of labor to give birth to a long-awaited miracle baby, surviving a natural disaster, living to see another birthday, the first 30 days of sobriety...  ðŸ’ªðŸ˜Œ

Whatever the reason, I think celebrations big or small are good reminders that we are alive.

There's more but I'll fill in the details later people. I'm off to either snooze for another hour (Did I mention how tired I am? 😂) or I'm getting up to prepare for part two of yesterday's soirée.

Either way, I am thankful for it all.

Ciao for now folks!

No comments: