Saturday, May 6, 2017

757.


Speaking of Mr. Paramour (briefly mentioned in post 756), he and I had our third date of the week Thursday/Friday.

It was a good date.  👩🏾‍🤝‍👨🏽

The more we talk, the more shared interests we find. The more time we spend together, the more I like him; and so says he, the feelings are mutual.

If we had met some other way, like at work or through a social group and we were just friends, I would probably have a crush on him.

Let me be clear: this man just does it for me.

I've already outlined the qualities that make him good dating material in at least one other post, I'm sure. In addition to why I like him, what makes me lust after him is that he is so effing sexy to me.  😜

I also know that the reasons I like him are, too, what makes him sexy to me.

The adjective "sexy" encompasses more than a person's appearance or mannerisms, though those things can be thought of as sexy.

For me a sexy man is the total package of how I perceive him: his energy, his outlook on life, his actions, his lifestyle...

Even if I don't agree 100 percent with everything a man does or says, as long as I don't think of him as being somehow contemptible, he can still be sexy to me.

Mr. Paramour is my sexy.  😊

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸


In other news, I shall soon be donning my traveling shoes again.

One of my sisters back home is throwing a big party for her/our mom. I booked my Airbnb reservation last night. Now it's time to create my packing list, lest I be Last-Minute Lucy and stress myself out for no reason.

It's been over a year since I've been in the vicinity of my hometown. Although I don't like the place much any more, it is where I grew up and where I still have friends and family.

My Airbnb accommodation is outside the city I was raised in but close enough that I could visit if I wanted to. I don't want to and I won't.

My visit will only be an extended weekend (arriving Friday and departing Monday). I don't plan to make any unplanned visits to anyone because I don't want to overexert myself, knowing I'll need to be well-rested for the drive home.

But I will stop to see my daddy as I head back south, if his schedule allows. (Which reminds me that I need to add a reminder to my calendar so I don't forget to tell him a few days before hand so he can check his schedule.)



🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸



Speaking of family, Baby Bliss has a birthday soon.  🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎂🎂 🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎂🎂

We shall have a low key dinner at one of her favorite local restaurants. Her boyfriend will be there. My paramour works second shift so although Baby Bliss invited him, he won't be able to attend.

I invited Baby Bliss' best friend so I won't be the third wheel. I wanted to invite more people but she was adamant: no.

She did, however, request balloons and a cupcake.

Cool. Her best friend can get the balloons on the way to the restaurant. I'll get the cupcake.

My baby is no longer a baby. Not that she's been one recently. It's just that I'm still in awe of having been pregnant, given birth, raised a child, and getting her to age 18 with no major mishaps.

Don't tell me there is no higher power. 🎩🎐👵

Baby Bliss was a miracle baby from the beginning, starting with a dream... 🎑

I'm thankful she was brought here to teach me and I'm thankful for everyone who has helped me get her to now, including my Beloved, Mr. Bliss. I know he'll join us at the celebration. I'll look for him.

Here's to another year of Blissful Living with my daughter.  🎊 👭🍹

Amen.  

No comments: