Tuesday, May 2, 2017

753.

The last few days have been interesting, to put it mildly.

My Paramour has managed to surprise me in a quite surprising manner. Frankly, I'm surprised that I can still be surprised by life. Grateful too.  😊

Today we had an hour-long conversation that spanned a wide range of topics, as has become our custom. This is one of the aspects of our interaction that I really enjoy. I love listening to his voice and how calm he always sounds.

When he leaves work, we have plans to meet. I'm sure we'll continue the open dialogue we've established, among other things...

Good stuff.

So why are my nerves shot?  😳

Partly due to lack of sleep.

I intended to go to bed early-ish last night (meaning closer to 1 a.m. instead of 3 or 4) but it didn't happen. When I finally made it to bed I was exhausted.  😔

After rolling around for a few minutes, I jumped up to find my friend Lavender Essential Oil.

While it helped me fall asleep, I couldn't stay asleep. I literally tossed and turned until daylight.  😭

Part of the reason I couldn't sleep is because I know the Paramour and I have some unfinished business that really needs finishing. That's the other reason my nerves are on edge. It's nothing negative but it's making me nervous all the same.

After I shower and shampoo my hair, I'm gonna soak my feet in epsom salt, baking soda, and lavender e.o.

But now I'm craving McDonald's fries. (Thanks Dr. Oz!)

Thank goodness I have sweet potato fries in the freezer. Time to pop some in the oven.  😁

No comments: