Friday, April 14, 2017

740.

Death, death, death!

We must dance with you until we dance no more.

I'm texting with my friend "Chuck". He told me his grandma has been given less than a year to live. Sadly, he's already lost two family members in the two years I've known him.

I met Chuck online and I fell head over heels for him. He's very handsome and I believe he's one of the sweetest people I know.

We can't date because he lives several hours away and long distance dating isn't my cup of tea. But we've established a friendship based on what works for us.

Last year we had our one face-to-face meeting, for dinner. (See post 691.) Like the Sirens from "O Brother Where Art Thou", I wanted to love him up. 😊  Not until he turned into a horny toad. Only long enough to make him blush.

On a more serious note, I'm praying for Chuck and his family. Losing grandma will be difficult for them. 😔


No comments: