Saturday, October 22, 2016

704.


So I did my part to keep the good ole U.S. of A. in the blue and get our state as blue as possible.

From my lips to God's ears!

On other fronts, it's been a night of nostalgia chez Bliss.

I've been listening to a lot of 70s music (rock, pop, and disco mostly) on the YouTube. And I began to really miss Mr. Bliss in a way I haven't in a long time. It made me sad but not overwhelmingly so.

I know if he was still in the here and now and not at work, we might have been dancing then snuggling on the sofa.

Thankfully I turned on James Corden and I'm now getting a belly full of laughs.

Thanks James!

And although I had planned to say more, I must bid you kind folks good night.

The lavender essential oil that I mix with my night moisturizer is luring me away from the keyboard. I know she's planning to push me into a pile of pillows and blankets and I'm just too tired to fight her.

Bon nuit y'all.

Sweet dreams... 

No comments: