Saturday, July 9, 2016

679.



Does anyone remember this post: 542?

Well, we haven't made it to Europe yet. But y'all know that from reading the blog.

And it turns out there's no discernable Scottish ancestry anywhere in my double helix.

However, I am approximately five (5) percent Irish. And one (1) percent Scandinavian.

I'm also (approximately) four (4) percent West Asian.

Hysterical, right?

I was thinking about this because I was at a local mall today and what I saw surprised me and filled me with joy.

There were so many people at the mall, of many nationalities, speaking many languages, and wearing garb that I took to be representative of many religions.

Everyone was co-existing peacefully and it was beautiful.

If the world was like this everywhere and every day...

It brings me to tears to think about it.

Maybe one day.

Amen.


No comments: