Tuesday, February 11, 2014

514.


Today we've been expecting snow.

They got it, in the big city near us. We're still waiting. Amusing because they're only 10 or 11 miles down the road.

Side note: I know weather doesn't respect illusory boundaries created by humans but I'm always amazed when I see rain when the sun is shining or it's raining on one side of the street and not the other.

Any who, we wait...

On another topic, it's been quite a fun time chez Bliss, watching the winter Olympics with the teenager. She's been inspired to pick up the long board again. *sigh*

She LOVES Shaun White. I'm gonna take her to meet him when she's 18.

One year Shaun White! You've got one year to get ready for my baby girl. I'm chaperoning. *nodding my head*

Back on topic, this winter has been cold. And sometimes sunny. Thankfully there have been a few warm days sprinkled in, warm enough for me to wear my flip flops.

More: we've been talking about going to the beach in spring this year instead of fall. We'll see.

And, I cooked a pot of bean and pasta soup the other day. Added kale. Should be good with cornbread.  :)


.

No comments: