Thursday, March 20, 2008

326: office issues

hey y'all.

i'm so thankful that i have a home office that i won't even complain about how long it's taking me to sort thru all my crap so i can toss out as much as possible before i put the rest where it belongs.

so now i have sorted piles of stuff all over the floor, stuff on various surfaces, and stuff that's still in boxes. which is good, for me. although i can usually find things in a few minutes, i'm not the most organized being who ever existed.

but i'm trying harder every day.

filing is second nature to me but organizing items is harder for me. not the how. it's the where that screws with my head.

uh oh. i ate some jiffy pop (y'all remember that?) and now i feel drowsy. hmmm. it's the same feeling i get when i eat potatoes. yuck!

now i feel nap-ish but it won't happen. i've got too much left to do today.

.

No comments: