Saturday, November 3, 2007

260: bliss crafts - earrings, part 1

i'm thinking this might be better in 2 parts cuz i do have quite a few pics.

making the earrings is still a work in progress. i gave up before i perfected the technique that makes a nice round connection from ear wire (the part that goes in the ear) to head (or eye) pin (the part that holds the actual earring i.e. beads, shells, etc.)

i said i wasn't gonna make any more earrings then i got inspired to make a few special pair. i don't have pics of those (yet). the pics are all earrings i made about 2 years ago.

these are some i've sold and/or given away:







4 comments:

Stellaandthomas said...

These are beeee-u-teee-ful!. How can I buy some? I need some christmas gifts and these would be perfect!

Amy

Amanda said...

Pretty! I need new earrings desperately. I only have two whole pairs left, and five lonely singles who lost their partners. I'm not very good at keeping track of jewelry. (Which is why my wedding ring is kind of grimy -- I'm afraid I'll lose it if I take it off to clean it.)

Bliss said...

Hey there Amy. Wow! You really want some of those? Okay, I'll e-mail you off-blog.

Thanks Amy! :-)

Bliss said...

Hey Amanda! What's going on in your neck of the woods? I've gotta drop by. It's been waaaaaaaaay too long.

And while I'm there, we're gonna come up with a way for you to keep track of your earrings. :-)

(and don't worry. when you have young children, people will forgive you for wearing mis-matched earrings. hey! don't you remember when that was, like, the style? wasn't that back in the 80s??)