Sunday, October 14, 2007

246: g'morning

hey y'all.

just peeking in to see what's shaking and stirring...

i'm 'sposed to be in the shower cuz we gotta take these chaps (my nieces and nephew) back to their momma.

how was everyone's weekend?

mine was stoooopid busy.

working for Client A of course. but it's been good. no complaints except that i didn't have a lot of time to show my kin the sights of our big city. (they live in a reallllllly small town.)

it looks like the Main Project is drawing to a heart-pounding close. i'm thankful.

we're gonna miss church (2nd sunday in a row) but i know God understands. :o)

what are y'all doing today?

soon's i'm outta the shower, we're hitting the road.

ciao for now.

1 comment:

Aly Cat 121 said...

dayum I was thinkin of applying for an a job where I could work from home only, but seeing how busy you are maybe I should think more about it. My hubby agrees.

Glad you still hangin in there.