Monday, May 8, 2017

758.


There was no trip to the Big City yesterday. I decided to wait until Monday so that Baby Bliss, makeup artist extraordinaire, might accompany me.

I want to try new foundation for the party. Estรฉe Lauder is what the daughter recommends and I've read great reviews about Fashion Fair. Dillard's has both so that's where we will go.

We'll probably have lunch while we're out.

And I might make a side trip to the mega beauty supply store, to buy more hair accessories.

I'm really excited about going home for the party. It's been a while since I've been to a party at my sister B's and she gives really good parties.

๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒธ

In other news of the day, Mr. Paramour and I had a date earlier.  ๐Ÿ˜

A lot of discussion about something we didn't quite agree on and other topics. 

What we did agree on, tentatively: the wedding will be in Vegas. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stay tuned folks.

No comments: