Tuesday, July 12, 2016

682.


Hey folks!

It's "Tickle My Fancy Tuesday" chez Bliss.

Everything is just rosy and I've been giggling like a school girl at random intervals.

How's the vibe at your place?

Last night my new paramour and I shared a good (voice) conversation.

We talked about the weather, the kids, each other, our next date.

We agreed on Thursday then decided possibly Friday and Saturday too, Saturday being a "maybe" because I have a previous engagement for that evening. But if it ends at a decent hour, we agreed to meet up.

We texted off and on throughout the evening until bedtime.

In between, I had to get Baby Bliss from work. She and I stopped for a bite on the way home.

Once again my suitor texted me about an hour after he'd gone to sleep, to say he was thinking of me. He's plucking my heart strings, this guy.

Have I mentioned that my sleep schedule has gotten really wacky again? At least several nights of every week in the past few, I've been staying up until daylight.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could manage to sleep until 11 a.m. or noon. However, I've only been managing to average 3 or 4 hours of sleep in a 24-hour period.

Not good y'all.

It not unusual because it happens to me periodically. But I know it's ultimately a negative.

Back to more pleasant topics...

I'm seeing him at 7:30 tonight.

Yep, we said Thursday but he requested my presence and I said yes.

Time to get a move on y'all!

Ayo everyone! ("Goodbye" in Papiamento.)

More later...


No comments: