Wednesday, May 21, 2014

521.


Today was such a beautiful day. It was sunny and just cool enough, breezy and idyllic. At least it was here.

How was it at your location?

My daughter and I went out briefly, to run an errand. But mostly we lounged on the sun-soaked living room floor and talked.

We talked about music, her friends, a party she's going to soon, a once-in-a-lifetime vacation I was invited to share, and life in general.

These are the kinds of days I love.

Amen.

On a more obscure note, there's a guy on the dating site who has been visiting my profile at least once a week for at least several weeks.

He never leaves a note.

He's not my type for a romantic relationship but I'm friendly and my profile does say I'm looking for friends.

Not sure what his deal is but I can't help but wonder why he visits so often.

Out of curiosity, I sent him a friendly note telling him I know he visits periodically but has never said hello. I asked him if he's looking for something specific (which I doubt is me), if I remind him of someone, or if it's something else.

I don't expect a response but I want him to know that I'm aware.

.

No comments: