it was a long weekend and i need more recovery time! two days is not enough.
but it's time to get back to my to-do list. i tried to do some stuff yesterday but both baby bliss and i were moving in slo-mo so we stayed in and worked on low-key things.
which means i have a full platter for the rest of the day and not much time left before i turn into mama pumpkin head.
with no further ado, here is the to-do for the remainder of today.
- bank #1 - get $$ for baby bliss. (#1 auntie gave me $$ to give to baby bliss and wouldn't you know i put it in the basket at church sunday.)
- bank #2 - baby bliss needs to deposit birthday funds.
- library - return and pick up.
- walmart - return a few items baby bliss got with birthday gift card. (why in the world does clear lip gloss need red dye #s 40 and #33, violet #2, blue #1, and yellow #5? rolling my eyes at the picture of mr. bliss on the shelf.)
- grocery store - get sale items. there's a good 10 for $10 sale at bloom and some of it is stuff we actually eat. yay!
- avoid going to grandma's for leftover potato salad (from the party. i follow the 3-day rule with food but grandma is down home old school: if it looks good and smells good, eat it! we love you grandma but no thanks.)
- baby bliss and i need to do thank you cards/notes to party guests.
- i need to alter some items baby bliss can't wear (until i alter them!).
- remember to put photos on photobucket (or similar that allows videos too; the pics don't look so good on evite.com. yuck!)
- send some photos to individuals
- do 2nd request for gift receipts from some folk. (after i told people not to bring gifts!)
- start crocheting cotton earrings. i'm gonna sell on etsy.com this summer. (g'bye neopets!)