Friday, May 9, 2008

350: my baby daddy

hey y'all.

the ex is in town.

he called about an hour ago to say he'd like to take baby bliss to dinner in an hour. because she has a weekend guest, i had to broker a tag-along deal.

now, i don't want no crap outta him and his wife this weekend. we agreed in mediation that he is supposed to call me to make any requests to see baby bliss, so she doesn't get emotionally involved before i let him know if his request fits our pre-planned schedule.

but wouldn't you know he called baby bliss today and asked her to go to dinner. she then called to relay the message to me. then my momma got involved and asked what she should do and reminded me that baby bliss has company this weekend.

i told my momma to let the ex call me, as he should have done in the first place. when he called, he wanted to hem and haw instead of getting straight to the point.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!

and nowwwwwwwwwww, the hour has arrived and neither of them is here.

my momma took baby bliss, her sister, and great niece to the mall. it's only 15 minutes away and i know it's rush hour. still, i called her an hour ago and she knows they were expected like, right now. i know she has a bone to pick with the ex and his wife cuz of the custody suit. but i'm like, "let it go lucy."

not that i'm tripping cuz i know things will work out as they must.

but like i said, i don't want no drama this weekend.

No comments: