Wednesday, March 25, 2020

894.

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all safe and managing well. 💕

It's been an interesting week for me. Lots of dreams. None I care to detail. Too much detail in the dreams as well as subject matter I don't care to get into here.

Moving on...

Several days ago I learned that an elderly neighbor died. Another neighbor and I were looking at his house and realizing we hadn't seen him in a while. We speculated on what the reasons might be.

Sadly, the next day we learned he'd been sick and in hospital for an extended period, likely a few weeks counting back from when we'd last seen him. Then he died and we didn't know. 💔

We were told there might be a memorial service but given no other details. I never knew his last name and haven't been able to find any information online.

He was a cool ole dude, a kind of devil-may-care guy, who I'm sure was a frisky one in his day. He certainly had quite a few eye-raising tales to share. My kinda guy. May he Rest In Peace. ❤️

He's mentioned here, in post 883, detailed in the lunch date.

🌸 🌸 🌸

Last night I learned that an ex suitor died last summer. This one: 714.

No comments: