Friday, June 15, 2018

831.

Bonsoir y'all.

So I'm done with the latest suitor. We had several conversations today (Thursday) then he invited me for a face-to-face that was all about some foolishness and b.s.

I won't go into all the details because I was more than a bit perturbed at yet another lie (and possibly lies) on his part.

I know I have my own issues to work on but I admit them so I can work on them.

But I can't do the lies.

Yes, I know that sometimes it's not a lie. However, over-analyzer that I am, if it smells like a lie and there's no proof that it isn't, I'm gonna have to go with, "It's a lie".

I try hard to be fair and I often give more chances than I should because I know my tendency to jump to all kinds of conclusions when my thoughts run wild. (Is that a common trait of writers? Geminis? Zodiac signs ruled by Mercury? 😕😀)

Giving a person the benefit of the doubt while allowing her/him to present me with evidence in the form of documents, witnesses, etc. that will allow her/him to prove the case is more than fair, in light of the previous paragraph, yes?

Because when it gets to that point, the handwriting is (usually) on the wall.

If there is no proof or what is presented as proof looks sketchy, I have to go with my own common sense and ditch the effort(s).

And there's just something sad about adults who swear they don't lie when it's known that they do. 😑😶

It's like a thief that says, "I don't steal".

We know you steal. Just like we know you lie.  😏

Probably because you got caught.

Just admit it so folk know not to leave their valuables around you and not to believe what you say. Because that's where things stand any way. And some of y'all know how that is... Some folk are gonna assume that you lie and/or steal all the time.

Any who, que sera, sera... 😇😉

Time for some shut-eye!

Good night y'all.  😴

No comments: