Saturday, May 19, 2018

828.

Hey folks!

It's been a while, yes?

My apologies but I have been super busy.

Among other things, I have been burning up the road every month since December to visit daddy in the nursing home. I stay a week, minimum.

I've also been dating, which has become challenging with my travel schedule.

This month has been particularly busy.

I visited daddy then had to hightail it home for Baby Bliss's birthday celebrations as well as the Mother's Day festivities.

Mother's Day night I got word that a dear friend had lost her mom earlier in the day.

So Thursday I got on the road to get home for the funeral.

I'll be here another few days, as the funeral is taking place a few days later than I thought. But no worries. I've been able to spend time with other good friends and I am staying at an Airbnb accommodation with a beautiful family.

God continues to bless me and I'm thankful. (Though exhausted!)

I'm thinking about skipping my June visit to daddy or perhaps delaying it by a week or two because his wife is now in the nursing home with him.

He seemed content when I stopped in for a short visit Thursday morning. She did too.

Amen.

Kisses to you all!

More later...

No comments: