Monday, August 14, 2017

801.

Happy Monday folks.

It's a warm sunny day in my neck of the woods.

There is lots to do today but I've been relaxing. Again.

For the past several hours I've been craving a succulent pork chop with mashed potatoes and a huge green salad.  ðŸ˜‹

It's not likely I'll get that meal so I'm thinking about dinner at my favorite local Mexican restaurant.

Something I forgot to share with y'all the other day:

I dreamed I was in a shop trying on wedding dresses. I found one I liked and was allowed to take it home to try it on for my mom.

When I tried it on for my mom, I looked in the mirror and the dress had become a different dress. It was a shade of aqua green, covered in sequins of the same color, form-fitting, knee-length, with cap sleeves that stopped a few inches below the shoulders.

Hmmmm...

Green is on my list of least favorite colors however I don't mind a particular shade with more of a blue hue.

But it was supposed to be my wedding dress and it was white (off-white?) when I left the store with it and a totally different style.

Who wants to get married in green?  ðŸ˜•

No comments: