Wednesday, December 14, 2016

715.


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. If not, I wish you success in accessing the tools necessary to overcome your obstacles.

My weekend was fun and informative. It gave me an idea for a new business venture:



Action and Adventure Chez Bliss

Has your life become boringly predictable? Are you in need of a fun and exciting getaway that offers you a glimpse into someone else's blissfully chaotic days and nights?

Yes?

You should sign up for a weekend or week with me, K. Bliss!

We'll visit my colorful neighbors, engage in funny/daunting/frightening conversations with random guys we meet on online dating sites, go on at least one date with at least one funny guy from an online dating site who strikes our fancy, eat delicious cupcakes from my favorite local bakery, visit my favorite enchanting lakeside park, and much more.

Weekends are $1,000 and include lodging (Friday-Sunday), roundtrip transfers to and from our local airport or Amtrak station, all ground transportation, and meals.

A one week stay will set you back $4,000 and includes all of the above, commencing Monday and concluding Friday.

Reservations should be made at least two (2) weeks in advance. 

No comments: