Friday, March 11, 2016

630.


TGIF y'all!

Another day, another first date...

Lunch at 12:30, at a nearby hoity-toity venue.

Well alright Mr. Moneybags!

I like money as well as the next girl. It affords one a life of leisure and I do like to relax as often as possible.

However I was raised in a frugal household and with few exceptions, that's how I live.

I'm all for a man showing a lady a good time by digging deeply into his wallet. But if we're gonna get to date number two, there had better be some darned good conversation and substance to go with that bankroll.

I'm just putting that out there, you know, for the Universe to hear and respond.

Keeping all that in mind, I'm running up on my call time folks. It's 10 minutes to 11 a.m. If I'm not in and out of the shower by 11, I'll be holding up the show.

This man has to pick up his offspring by 2:30.

And we know how long my first dates can run.

Miss Queen of First Dates is signing off.


No comments: