Thursday, June 12, 2014

530.



Yesterday, Baby Bliss and I went out for a day of shopping, lunch, errands.

Nothing major. Just EarthFare, Target, Forever21, Chipotle, Aldi...

All after my morning walk.

Couldn't get my evening walk in yesterday. By the time we got home from our busy day, storm clouds were rolling in right behind us.

Bummer.

But thank you God for today!

As soon as I drink my morning smoothie, I'm out the door.

And I'm excited about today's plans!

My "new friend" has transitioned into "new beau". We're meeting for a day of shared leisure, starting with buying yummies for a picnic lunch we'll enjoy in a beautiful park nearby.

There's rain in today's forecast but no matter. He said as long as we're together he'll be happy, wet or dry.

Isn't he a sweetie?

I know it will be a long day. It always is with us.

Which brings me to this past weekend.

We had a date that spanned three days and it didn't involve anything I couldn't repent for in confession without blushing. (Yes, I was raised in the Catholic church.)

Time to get to the blender folks!

And remember:




So get out there and create your stories.

Then start a blog or write a book and share them with the world.

We want to know!

Amen.

No comments: