But like Oprah, I also have a list of favorite things.
Some of them are new things, some are old favorites. All are good and wonderful. :o)
My current favorite things are:
- my glass teapot - How did I ever get a long without it?
- my toasty warm and super soft knit slipper socks from WalMart.com - Mmm... like walking on cashmere.
- glass fish bowls in varying sizes from the dollar store - I'm using mine to re-pot all my plants.
- Tazo's "Passion" tea.
- body butter in "Ginger & White Tea" and "Ginger Lime" by Habeebah's Herbals - This woman has managed to put magical bliss in a jar! The scent is divine and the creamy texture of the butter banishes the driest of dry skin. (Mine!)
- yarn: Bernat Baby, TLC Amore - Ahhhhh... Soooooo soft.
- Baby Bee Dusting Powder by Burt's Bees - Silky soft and yummy smelling too.
- two black, semi-sexy, "maternity" dresses I bought at Goodwill - I absolutely love them. They're wash-and-wear, air dry over night, and can be accessorized for day or evening events. Wish I had several in a few shades.
- sweet potato chips - I have no need for chips from white potatoes ever again.
- lemon-flavored Perrier - Always on my list.
What about you? What are some of your favorite things? I'd love to know. :o)