Tuesday, January 16, 2018

827.

Hello everyone. 👋🏾

It's a chilly but relaxing evening in my cozy spot on the sofa. Hopefully you all are somewhere safe and you have everything you need.

Today was a really good day for me. I have so much to be thankful for as it winds down:

  1. I talked to both my parents today. 
  2. I was able to help my dad with an ongoing issue that had been worrying him .
  3. Baby Bliss and her fiancé treated me to lunch today. We had a great time.
  4. I treated myself to a movie today. (Proud Mary) It wasn't what I expected but I enjoyed it.
  5. The forecast calls for snow to start in about 7 hours. I went to Aldi and Walmart before heading home. If I get snowed in, I'll have food to eat.
  6. My car has an almost-full tank of gas.
  7. I have a safe and warm place to live.

I am aware that there are people in the world who currently lack necessities. Some of them may be people I know.

My prayer is that if anyone who crosses my path needs help, I can assist or find an appropriate resource. I also pray that I am mindful of and grateful for my every blessing. 

Amen.

No comments: