Monday, October 2, 2017

815.

Happy Monday folks.

Hopefully your weekend was restful... peaceful... tranquil.

Mine was fun.

Saturday I had a full day of laughter and frolic with a friend whom I absolutely love. She's my mom's age but more like an older sister to me. We have a great time whenever we hang out.

She and I hit a yard sale, visited her family, ate, shopped, and more on Saturday. By the time we returned home, we were both beat.

On Sunday I slept in and had a thoroughly relaxing day.

Now for some less than inspirational news: daddy returned to hospital last week (which is what I didn't want to talk about). He's scheduled to head home late this afternoon.

His wife is also in hospital which is the cause for (seemingly) catastrophic concern on her part.

When she called to tell me where she was, she also asked me to assist her with something that I can't help her with.

Not because I can not. It's because I will not. It would require me to place myself in possible physical danger and definitely psychological distress.

My health is paramount and I have no qualms about saying no when doing otherwise would put me in harm's way.

I feel really sad for my dad's wife and it's very likely she'll be mad at me. However her anger won't deter me from doing what is best for me.

Once again friends, please send prayer, positive energy, and healing thoughts for this situation. Thank you in advance.

I am praying as well because at this point, I feel like it's the most I can do until I need to do something that I'm able to do.

Amen.

No comments: