Friday, August 25, 2017

808.

🎶 🎶 🎶 Good morning, good morning folks! 🎶 🎶 🎶


Yes, I feel like singing. But not right now because I also feel like I need to find a pile of pillows and dive right in.

I am tired as all get out and some body parts are achy too.

There is lots of good news to share but it will have to wait for a subsequent post.

What I'll leave you wonderful people with is this: I have a new suitor.

He's someone I grew up with and I've had a crush on him for as long as I can remember but I kept it a secret. (Who wants to ruin a good friendship with romance? Not me.)

And yes it happened at the beach.

Totally unexpected and totally cool.

We've been friends for years without even a hint of romance, previously sharing more of a sibling-type relationship. However, the time we spent together at the beach allowed us to see each other differently.

 He's smitten. 💕 Me too. 💕

He lives in my hometown but he's retired so we're gonna see how we can work it out. 💃

That's all for now good people. My eyeballs are begging for darkness.

Nitey-nite folks. 💋💋

No comments: