Tuesday, August 15, 2017

803.

Happy Tuesday folks.

I hope everyone is feeling swell today.

I'm good emotionally and psychologically. Physically I'm feeling a bit sluggish. But I'm trying to get it in gear so I can be ready for my early evening date.

Which will now be a late afternoon date, as I was given the option by my potential suitor.

We're also switching to Tex-Mex. Partly because I've had two dates at the Cajun spot in the past two years (one of them was my first date with the Hunk) but mostly because I'm just not that a big fan of that restaurant or Cajun food.

For folks who like gumbo and such, it's probably somewhere to frequent. But I don't eat gumbo so once a year at that place is good enough for me.

Any way folks, Google maps is saying I need to leave home by 3:20 to arrive at my location on time. It's almost 2 p.m. and y'all know I'm a tidsoptimist of the best kind. Not because I like being late but because the clock is not my friend. 😁

Also because my life of leisure just lends itself more to a sashay than a trot. 😜

If anyone is interested in learning how others like me get along in the world, check this out: The Tidsoptimist: 10 Confessions Of The Chronically Late.  😛

Of course we're not all the same but I can say numbers one (1) and two (2) definitely apply to me. Number four (4) describes me occasionally but not in an extreme way. (I don't have the apps on my phone and I don't sit at the laptop all day.)

Number eight (8) has been an occasional problem as well. Number nine (9) too...

Number 10 is an excuse I've used but on the occasions that it's been true. Seriously.

I see that something really really really important has been left off the list. Maybe it only applies to me (or a small-ish percentage of us Tids): blogging.  😂

Aaaaaannnnnnnd I'm outta here!  👋🏾



No comments: