Saturday, August 12, 2017

796.


Good, good, good evening everyone. 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

It's been an interesting day chez Bliss. Mostly relaxing and quiet but there was a bit of excitement.

Several hours of my day were spent talking to a few guys I met on one of the online dating sites I'm registered with.

The conversations were... interesting. Maybe I should no longer be amazed at the (relative) immaturity of men in the 50-and-over demographic but I am. 😞

Don't misunderstand me folks. There is nothing wrong with being youthful. Childish, on the other hand, is a total turn off. 👎🏽 Sadly, the two are often mistaken for being interchangeable. 😞

In other news, I received a strange phone call from one of my ex-husbands today. He said he was in town for an event.

Cool.

I thought he was gonna say he wanted to hang out or meet for dinner.

He didn't so I asked him if he wanted to meet. He said he wouldn't be able to. I asked him several questions about his visit and his answers were odd, cryptic. Like he couldn't say what he wanted to say or wouldn't for some odd reason.

It was a strange conversation, like a something important was hanging in the silence.

Then he said he would see me next time he came to town. I agreed and we rang off.

Unsettling. 😕

About an hour ago I texted him to ask if he's okay. No response. Nothing for me to do at this point except say a prayer for his safety and make a note to call him one day next week.

Stay tuned...

No comments: